Thank you for visiting our website. We know how important privacy protection is, which is why we take the issue of personal data protection very seriously and we want all the visitors to our site to know which data we keep, when we do it and how we use the information collected.
The Privacy and Cookies Policy sets out the rules regarding the processing of personal data and access to information on your end devices using Cookies.
Acting in accordance with Article 13(1) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Official Journal of the EU L. 2016.119.1), hereinafter referred to as: the “GDPR”, we announce that:
- The Controller of your personal data is REMONDIS Electrorecycling Sp. z o.o. (hereinafter referred to as REMONDIS Electrorecycling) with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Zawodzie 18, for which the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw keeps registration files under the National Court Register (KRS) number 0000322739, Tax Identification Number (NIP) 5291762644.
- In order to properly protect your personal data, REMONDIS Electrorecycling has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data or personal data of your representatives will be processed in order to provide the “Newsletter” service pursuant to Article 6(1)( f) of the GDPR.
- Your personal data will not be processed for the purpose of making automatic decisions or profiled for this purpose.
- Your personal data will be processed until the service is terminated and then for the period required to secure any claims related to data processing or possible withdrawal of your consent, if such consent has been given.
- The Controller may make your personal data available to external entities to the extent necessary to perform the contract or order. These will include:
- subsidiaries of REMONDIS Electrorecycling involved in supplying and supporting the Controller’s telecommunication systems;
- providers of IT services, hosting and other external entities cooperating with the Controller under relevant contracts for entrusting the processing of personal data and ensuring the use by the above-mentioned entities, of adequate technical and organizational measures to ensure data protection, other entities to which the Controller is required to provide data under applicable law.
- All external entities which process your personal data are required to ensure data security and fulfil obligations regarding personal data protection.
- You have the right to access, rectify and delete your data as well as limit their processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of the consent given before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint if in your opinion the data processing violates the provisions of the GDPR. The complaint should be lodged with the supervisory body which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary but necessary to provide the Newsletter service.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
CONSENT TO COOKIES
OUR OWN COOKIES
We use our own cookies to ensure that the website works properly.
We embed videos from the YouTube website. When you play such recordings, Google LLC cookies for the YouTube service are used.
Using the website involves sending inquiries to the server on which the website is stored. Each inquiry directed to the server is saved in the server’s logs.
Logs include, among others, IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system. Logs are saved and stored on the server.
Data saved in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the website and are not used by us to identify the user.
Server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the website and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.
You may change the settings for Cookies at any time by specifying how they should be stored and how they can access your end device. Settings can be changed using the web browser settings or the service configuration. These settings can also be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of Cookies in the web browser’s settings or to report each time they are placed on your device. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of handling Cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
You may delete cookies at any time using the features available in the web browser you use.
In the case of a mobile device (telephone, smartphone, tablet), please refer to the privacy protection options in the documentation on the device manufacturer’s website.