REMONDIS Electrorecycling offers to companies that professionally collect WEEE:
- collection of waste across Poland
- attractive financial conditions
- short payment terms and guarantee of financing
- containers, bins and boxes for collecting WEEE and fluorescent lamps
- loyalty programme
- support in selected educational activities
- consulting in the field of waste management
In order to meet the obligations specified in the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Act and in the Batteries and Accumulators Act, Recovery Organisations need a partner capable of ensuring the collection, transport and storage as well as the treatment, recovery and recycling of waste equipment and batteries.
REMONDIS Electrorecycling has its own collection network, transport fleet and treatment facilities that ensure safe performance of obligations imposed on such organisations. The company guarantees timeliness, safety, high standard of services and attractive prices.
REMONDIS Electrorecycling supports retail chains in performing their obligation resulting from the Waste Equipment Act consisting in free-of-charge collection of waste equipment at the point of sale in the case of equipment whose no external dimension exceeds 25 cm. As part of cooperation, REMONDIS Electrorecycling provides specialist bins and organises collection from any place in Poland as well as proper management of the e-waste collected. The waste is transported to treatment facilities, where it is subjected to dismantling, recovery and recycling consistent with the law.
With its perfectly organised collection network, REMONDIS can ensure collection of waste equipment directly from the client in case of remote sales.
Cooperation with self government units is based on the following activities:
- organising collection points of waste electrical and electronic equipment
- servicing the collection points
Companies and institutions
REMONDIS Electrorecycling ensures in all areas in Poland the collection from companies and institutions as well as management of waste electrical and electronic equipment and of batteries and also guarantees:
- proper registration and safe transport of waste electrical equipment by certified carriers
- documenting the receipt and weighing of waste
- sorting e-waste in order to separate appropriate types
- removal and disposal of hazardous substances in accordance with the principles of environmental protection
- professional management of material flow and treatment
- documentation confirming the treatment of equipment